Tuesday, June 16, 2009

St. Patricks day panties

Well, talked about holiday panties before, had the Halloween ones, then the xmas season ones, then valentines ones, and now time to get out the St. Patricks day ones!Cause you can wear them early, you know.

Don't have as many of these as some others, but do have some...some that I have are, well, besides the obvious just shamrocks on them, etc... are:

Half Irish, all trouble
I'm magically delicious!
Property of St. Patrick's School for Wayward Girls (have the shirt too...)
Kiss me Then Spank me, I'm Irish and Naughty (they still have that one at cafepress.com, btw...)
If you can read this, you're getting lucky...
Rub here for luck (with picture of shamrock, of course...)
Feeling lucky?
Fookin Hooligan
Naughty Irish Girl
O'Fuck
There are better things to kiss than the Blarney Stone...
about all I can remember for now..
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment