Monday, June 15, 2009

Fave Movies

Okay, here are my top ten favorite movies, but by that I mean movies I like watching over and over again. I know that there are others out there, that if I had to pick, I'd say were better movies, but really, once you saw them once, that was really enough. I mean, unless you are a film student, how many times are you going to watch Citizen Kane, or Dr. Zchivago or Lawrence of Arabia.
So this list is just for those popcorn movies and guilty pleasures, please feel free to add on your fave movies as well.
Back to the future-Michael Fox, the Brilliant Christopher Lloyd, and the bratty Lea Thompson
Raising Arizona- Nicholas Cage, Holly Hunter, and John Goodman. I laugh every time at the fight scene in the trailer.
LA Confidential- Talk about an all star cast! But especially Russel Crowe and Kevin Spacey. But the story, the soundtrack, the costumes, all of it.
Godfather
The Mummy-Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz are such a cute couple in this.
Harry Potter (okay, lumping the whole series together as one)
Wild Things-great drama and sexy too, if you've never seen it, make sure you watch all the way through the ending credits. Then hope you left time to watch it all over again.
Point Break-Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves, and the smoking sexy Lori Petty
Conan the Barbarian- love the soundtrack, well, just everything about this, to include Sandahl Bergman, sigh.
Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee. Enough said.
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment